GiveNOLA Day, an initiative of the Greater New Orleans Foundation, is a one-day online giving event happening Tuesday, May 7, 2019. GiveNOLA Day is an opportunity for you to give generously to local nonprofits making our region stronger, creating a thriving community for all.
GEB is a proud sponsor of GiveNOLA Day. Last year's event raised nearly $5.6 million from nearly 49,000 donations across the nation and around the world. This year, we'd like to help raise even more! Please consider giving to one (or many) of the following worthy organizations. They are valued clients of GEB and do amazing work in our community.
- Agenda For Children
- American Lung Association in Louisiana
- Beauregard-Keyes Historic House and Garden
- Bureau of Governmental Research
- Core Element
- Edward Hynes Charter School
- Family Service of Greater New Orleans
- Friends of Fisher House of Southern Louisiana
- Greater New Orleans Foundation
- Jefferson Children's Advocacy Center
- Jefferson Council on Aging
- Junior League of New Orleans
- Kid Catch Foundation
- Lighthouse Louisiana
- Louisiana Center for Children’s Rights
- Louisiana Landmarks Society & Pitot House
- Lusher Charter School
- Metairie Park Country Day School
- New Orleans Early Education Network
- New Orleans Film Society
- New Orleans Speech and Hearing Center
- NOLA 4 Women
- Odyssey House Louisiana
- One Book One New Orleans
- Save Our Cemeteries Inc.
- Shelter Resources d.b.a., Belle Reve NOLA
- St. George’s Episcopal School
- St. Martin's Episcopal School
- Stem Library Lab
- The Idea Village
- The Split Second Foundation, Inc.
- Young Leadership Council
- Youth Run NOLA
Together, we can make a difference! Let's GiveNOLA!
Photos from past years of GiveNOLA Day